Reason for purchasing Aculife:
I originally purchased Aculife for use in my private physiotherapist practice as a diagnostic and pain management tool.
Previous Treatments Used:
Although manual handling skills are at the heart of any physiotherapy practice, we also use ultrasound and interferential for treating a range of painful conditions. Aculife has proved to be another extremely useful therapy for both confirming diagnosis and treating patients.
Usage of Aculife:
- Detection and confirmation of problems experienced by patients
- Pain management for arthritis, rheumatism and fibromyalgia
- Sports injuries
- Neck and shoulder strains
- Aculife has a 100% success rate at detecting underlying conditions
- Pain relief has been very successful in most cases and quite extraordinary in a small number of very difficult cases.
- A small number of patients did not get any significant benefits.
Aculife is a relatively new technology and is not yet a mainstream therapy. It is approved in the EU as a Class IIa medical device and therefore has been tested for safe use by humans. I have used Aculife on a trial basis outside the parameters of normal treatment techniques for about a year, with patient consent, and I am very happy with the results.
Would you recommend it to a friend?
Aculife is affordable and easy to use I would be happy to recommend it to my Chartered Physiotherapist colleagues and would encourage them to document the results.