- Acupuncture benefits without the needles
- Safe for daily use
- You can find out what is wrong with you prior to seeing your doctor
- It is completely safe
- It is easy to use
- You can use it on your entire family
- You can use it from the comfort of your home
- It provides relief from pain for most users
- It can improve recovery time from illness, injuries and muscular pain
- No side effects
- Acts as an early warning system for health problems
- With regular use it keeps your body in balance
- In Asia it is also known as ‘Electronic Viagra’ due to its impact on men with penile erective dysfunction
- Enhances the immune system
- Complements existing healthcare treatments
- Small & portable
- Keeps stress levels low and energy levels high
- An alternative to drugs and their many side affects
Medical Benefits of Aculife
One of the real and tangible benefits you get from Aculife is the fact that you can take back some level of control over your health management from medical practitioners. You still need your doctor on standby, but Aculife can give you early warning signals when something is wrong so that you can make a decision to go see your physician just when you need to and not when it is too late to deal with a serious health problem. What’s more, you will most likely be able to give him a strong indication of what is wrong with you so that you don’t waste a lot of time going through needless medical testing.
Also, on a day-to-day basis you may use Aculife to reduce the symptoms of many debilitating illnesses and medical conditions. It won’t cure you but it is a really useful tool to help manage pain and reduce dependence on high levels of prescription pain medications.
Remember what Dr. David McDermott, who wrote the introduction to my book, has said about Aculife
“There are many gadgets on the market today offering to do all sorts of things. The Aculife caught my attention because of its simplicity and its remarkable ability to rapidly and accurately identify the source of a large variety of ailments and illnesses. In depth medical knowledge is not required to use this device, there are easy to follow diagrams and instructions, and use of the device gives a greater understanding and awareness of one’s own body, and such knowledge, nowadays, is almost a necessity.
Treatment using the device is equally simple, with easy to follow protocols and suggestions provided. In my short time with the device I was impressed by the accuracy of its diagnostic abilities, the rapid ease of several acute illnesses and it’s ease of use. The usual rules apply, of course, if in doubt, consult a specialist. And it’s always useful to know what you are consulting them for!”